On Saturday October 28th, The Musical Autist hosted our BIGGEST EVER Empowerment Jam Session in Severna Park, Maryland! Over 15 families joined TMA Co-Director Sunny, TMA executive board members and therapists from Annapolis Music Therapy for an evening of improvisation & song sharing.
Some musical highlights:
- Empowerment drumming to the words “I can do anything,” led by Sunny
- Individual performances by Sunny & other local Musical Autists, including:
- “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson
- “We Will Rock You” by Queen
- “True Colors” from Trolls
- “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction